I just entered the term “marketing automation” in my internet search engine and, within seconds, came up with more than 8 million responses. I didn’t have time to check every one of them, but almost all of those contained on the first three pages related to software. (I suspect that’s true of the remaining pages, as well.)
Software may seem like the all-encompassing solution your company is looking for to make your marketing easier and more nimble. But, if you’re among those considering the purchase of marketing automation software, you may save yourself some money and quite a bit of frustration by talking to your fulfillment vendor first. Why?
- First, because your fulfillment vendor may have capabilities that duplicate or at least augment those of popular software solutions.
- Second, because you want to make sure that any software you purchase will integrate seamlessly with your fulfillment programs.
- Third, you want to be ready with the right communication strategies and collateral when your automation program goes live.
The right fulfillment partner can help in all three of these areas, in addition to delivering the fast, accurate lead fulfillment you need to make any marketing program – automated or not – a success.
You can read more about each of these issues in my article titled “3 Keys to Fulfilling Automated Marketing,” which was just published in the Today@TargetMarketing newsletter.
Your thoughts and comments are welcome! Join the discussion below.
- Define, Measure and Involve for Greater Success
- Identifying and Matching Your Needs to a Fulfillment Partner
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Achieve Balance Between Online and Offline Marketing
- Special Report: Solve Document Retention Dilemmas with Integrated Digital Archiving
- Webcast: Mastering Your Distributed Marketing Challenges